RICCO LONDON CLUB POLICY
The Club's Dress Code does not wish to be binding or overly prescriptive, however we do politely ask
our Members and their guests dress up for the occasion, and be respectful in their choice of smart
attire. Please review the following guidelines to ensure that you and your guests are appropriately
dressed for your visit to Ricco.
• Jeans may be worn, if in a solid colour.
• Linen suiting may be worn, but must be freshly pressed.
• A round neck t-shirt is permitted, if worn with a tailored jacket.
• Tailored shorts may be worn for ladies, however denim/linen shorts or hot pants may not
• Leather and denim jackets are permitted, provided they are in good repair.
• Trainers and sneakers are permitted, provided they are in good repair. Trainers that appear to be
worn for exercise are not suitable for wearing in the Club.
• Gentleman are required to wear a jacket/blazer at all times after 6pm.
• Shorts are not permitted for men.
• Ripped jeans are not permitted.
• Sportswear and gym wear are not acceptable, unless you are attending a pre-booked fitness event.
• Sports caps, baseball caps and flat caps are not permitted, however trilby style hats may be worn.
• Flip flops/flat sandals are not permitted.
• Excessive displays of skin are not permitted.
Our reception team reserve the right to turn away Members and their guests if they are deemed to
be unsuitably dressed. Gentleman are required to wear a jacket/blazer at all times after 6pm, unless
on the dance floor! If wearing linen this should be freshly pressed.
Any Member or guest who, in theory, complies with our dress code but may not be sufficiently well-
presented, could be refused entry to the Club. Management reserves the right to refuse admission
to any party deemed to be unsuitably dressed.